WELCOME TO PHILLYRėA LUXURY VILLAS
Combining the location in a serene environment and being at the same time just 1,5 kms away from Kos Town Centre, Kos Harbour, the old town, the closest sunkissed beaches, shops, restaurants, bars and from all the action, makes Phillyrėa a perfect choice for your next summer holiday! To the south of the premises, lie the woods and hills of evergreen trees as part of the Island’s natural landscape, while to the north, eyes cannot get enough of the captivating views of the town and the Aegean Sea..
The architecture of both villas is contemporary, newly renovated in July 2022. The smooth profile with simple, minimal lines and wide openings, create a relaxing atmosphere inside-out, offering countless opportunities for quality time with familiy and friends. The spacious rooms, the comfortable high end furniture the generous facilities and fully equipped kitchens enhance the feeling of luxury and practicality. Each villa has it’s own private pool, private entrances, private parking area, free of charge laptop safe boxes, WiFi, AC in all bedrooms and private patios with outdoor furniture to make your holidays haven and blissful. Both villas are surrounded by lavish and well maintained gardens.The rich variety and interesting combination of local herbs, shrubs, plants and trees, blend in with the natural landscape and definitely create a unique, peaceful environment completing the idyllic scenery. Among others, you will find the beautiful phillyrėa , laurel (Dáphne) and olive (Olėa) trees – hence the names of the property and villas!
Phillyrėa Luxury Villas can be your next escape, promising unique, carefree moments and memories to last..
OUR VILLAS PROVIDE ...
Private Parking area
Private Swimming Pool
Air condition in all rooms
INTERESTING PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY
- Kos Town Centre, the Kos Harbour, the Medieval Kos Castle and the famous Plane tree of Hippocrates, are all in a range of 2,0 kms distance to the North.
- Casa Romama which means the Roman House, is an important attraction area, 1,5 kms to the North.
- The Asklepieion (357 BC.) known as the world’s first hospital, located 2,5 kms to the West , is probably the most popular attraction for travellers who seek to discover the history of the island and want to visit the the most famous, significant medical centre of the ancient world. By the way, the views from the archaeological site, are breathtaking!
- The Mosque of Hassan Pasha, 1,6 kms to the West, situated in the Platani region known also as the old Turkish neighbourhood called “Kermetes”, is the only fully operational Mosque on the island. Platani is also well known, for it’s traditional taverns and oriental flavours from the East.
- Saint Nektarios, Kos Holy Convent, 650 mtrs to the East, is a female monastic community featuring 2 old traditional greek orthodox chapels and the local nursing home.
- Panagía Tsoukalariá, 1,8 kms to the South, is an old greek orthodox traditional countryside picturesque white chapel, situated in the heart of the evergreen woods that spread to the top of the hills. For nature lovers, who enjoy exercising outdoors, this walking route could be a favourite! The chapel is also one of the locals’ favourite for picnics, summer weddings and christenings.
MORE USEFUL LOCATIONS
• Hospital : 1,7 kms North
• Police Station: 2 kms North
• Airport : 21 kms South-West
• Closest local Mini Market “Blue” : 250 mtrs
• Municipal Parking Lot : 1,3 kms North
• Archaeological Museum of Kos : 1,5 kms North
• Eleftheria Central Square : 1,5 kms North
• Old Town : 1,5 kms
• Popular local Beaches on the North-West Coast:
(beach bars such as Mylos, Heaven, Ali Baba, Nissi etc.) : 3-4 kms
• Popular local Beaches on the North-East Coast:
(beach bars such as Ammos, Ag. Fokas etc.) : 4-9 kms
• Thermal Springs (Therma Beach) : 10 kms North- East
Local Wine & Vineyards
For info concerning your booking, please contact us via email, phone number, WhatsApp, Viber or our contact form below
*Do not hesitate to contact us for any query
regarding payment conditions, deals etc.